3 DAYS/ 2 NIGHTS. OOTY
Day 1 : Coimbatore - Ooty Arrival at Coimbatore airport/ railway station. Then proceed to Ooty. On the way stop at Coonoor . Visit Sims Park -. a beautiful garden with large variety of trees and plants makes it an attractive place to spend the evening. Then by evening reach Ooty and check in to the hotel. Over night stay at Ooty
Day 2 : Ooty After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighbouring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening free for shopping and other activities . Overnight at Ooty.
Day 3 : Ooty - Coimbatore Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Coimbatore. airport/ railway station for onward journey.
|Weekend Package||Rate for a couple|
|Super Deluxe||Rs. 16,000/-|
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is inlcuded).
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica for Budget/ Deluxe package and a/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire for luxury package.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
*Package Tour Rate exclusions for Weekend Packages:
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of site seeing.