4 DAYS/ 3 NIGHTS COCHIN-KUMARAKOM-ALLEPPEY
Day 1 : Cochin (Port city). On arrival meet, assist and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon a city tour covering Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, Chinese Fishing nets, Dutch Palace and Antique shops . Overnight at Cochin.
Day 2 : Cochin - Kumarakam (Backwaters). Drive to Kumarakam. By noon check in at the backwater resort in Kumarakam. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at Kumarakam.
Day 3 : Kumarakam –Alleppey Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey. By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey for a 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lifes and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Day 4: Alleppey- Cochin Get down from the houseboat and proceed to Cochin for a bit of shopping. Afternoon proceed to Cochin airport/ railway station for onward journey.
|Leisure Tour Packages||Rate for a couple|
|Super Deluxe||Rs. 25,300/-|
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is inlcuded).
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica for Budget/ Deluxe package and a/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire for luxury package.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
*Package Tour Rate exclusions for Kerala Leisure Tour Packages :
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of site seeing.