4 DAYS/ 3 NIGHTS. COCHIN- KUMARAKOM- ALLEPPEY-ATHIRAPPILLY
Day 1: Cochin-Kumarakam Arrival at Cochin. Then proceed to Kumarakam. Check in at the backwater resort. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in the Kumarakam.
Day 2: Kumarakam-Alleppey After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey for a 20 hour house boating through legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lifes and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen, dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Day 3: Alleppey-Athirappilly Morning after breakfast check out from houseboat and then proceed to Athirappilly- the most popular waterfall in Kerala. Check in at the resort/hotel in Athirappilly. Then visit the Athirappilly and Vazhachal water falls . Overnight stay in Athirappilly.
Day 4: Athirappilly-Cochin After breakfast check out from the hotel and straight to Cochin for a bit of shopping and for return journey.
|Leisure Tour Packages||Rate for a couple|
|Super Deluxe||Rs. 31,500/-|
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is inlcuded).
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica for Budget/ Deluxe package and a/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire for luxury package.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
*Package Tour Rate exclusions for Kerala Leisure Tour Packages :
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of site seeing.