7 DAYS/ 6 NIGHTS. BANGALORE- MYSORE-OOTY-KODAIKANAL
Day 1: Bangalore Arrive at Bangalore airport/ railway station. Then proceed to the hotel. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state which is well known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore covering Lal bagh, Cubbon park, Iskon Srikrishna Temple, Vidhan soudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping. By evening return back to hotel and over night stay at Bangalore
Day 2 : Bangalore - Mysore After breakfast proceed to Mysore. On the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace which is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden extended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and over night stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : Mysore-Ooty After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Ooty. On the way visit Mudumalai forest and Bandipur forest. Check in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities and over night stay at Ooty.
Day 4 : Ooty After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighboring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening free for shopping and other activities . Overnight at Ooty.
Day 5 : Ooty - Kodaikanal After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal. Check in at the hotel. Evening at leisure. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Kodaikanal After morning breakfast proceed for a half day local tour of Kodaikanal, covering Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point. Evening visit Kodai Lake. Kodai lake is a man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres. Evening return back to hotel and over night stay at hotel .
Day 7 : Kodaikanal-Coimbatore / Bangalore Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore or Coimbatore. Arrive at Bangalore/ Coimbatore airport/ railway station for onward journey.
|Leisure Tour Packages||Rate for a couple|
|Super Deluxe||Rs. 45,500/-|
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is inlcuded).
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica for Budget/ Deluxe package and a/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire for luxury package.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
*Package Tour Rate exclusions for Kerala Leisure Tour Packages :
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of site seeing.