4 DAYS/ 3 NIGHTS. MUNNAR-THEKKADY
Day 1: Cochin - Munnar (Tea Garden & Hill station). Arrival at Cochin. Then to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Afternoon visit Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats - the Nilgiri Thars. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2 : Munnar After breakfast to Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar – Thekkady (Wild life sanctuary & Spice plantation) Morning proceed to Thekkady. By noon at Thekkady. Then proceed to Periyar lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating (cost extra). This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Stay in Thekkady
|Leisure Tour Packages||Rate for a couple|
|Super Deluxe||Rs. 20,500/-|
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is inlcuded).
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica for Budget/ Deluxe package and a/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire for luxury package.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
*Package Tour Rate exclusions for Kerala Leisure Tour Packages :
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of site seeing.