BANGALORE HONEYMOON PACKAGE 05 - 7 DAYS/ 6 NIGHTS.
Day 1: Bangalore Arrive at Bangalore airport/ railway station. Then proceed to the hotel. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state which is well known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore covering Lal bagh, Cubbon park, Iskon Srikrishna Temple, Vidhan soudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping. By evening return back to hotel and over night stay at Bangalore
Day 2 : Bangalore - Mysore (139Km). After breakfast proceed to Mysore. On the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace which is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo were you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden extended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return to the hotel and over night stay at Mysore
Day 3 : Mysore-Ooty (155Km). After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Ooty. On the way visit Mudumalai forest and Bandipur forest. By noon at Ooty the Queen of Hill stations. Ooty is an ideal hill station with green hills, cascading waterfalls and sparkling brooks- all make the hill station a delight for the eyes of the city-weary. Check in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities and over night stay at Ooty
Day 4 : Ooty After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighboring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening free for shopping and other activities . Overnight at Ooty.
Day 5 : Ooty - Kodaikanal (236Km).After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal, one of the most popular serene hill stations in India. With her wooded slopes, mighty rocks, enhancing waterfalls and a beautiful lake, Kodaikanal will mesmerize any visitor. Check in at the hotel. Evening at leisure. Over night stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 6 : Kodaikanal After Morning breakfast proceed for half day local tour of Kodaikanal, covering Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point. Evening visit Kodai Lake. Kodai lake is a man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres. Evening return back to hotel and over night stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 7 : Kodaikanal - Coimbatore / Bangalore Morning after breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Bangalore or Coimbatore. Arrive at Bangalore/ Coimbatore airport/ railway station for onward journey.
|Honeymoon Package||Rate for a couple|
|Super Deluxe||Rs. 47,000/-|
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- One candle light dinner
- One flower decoration and one cake
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is inlcuded)
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica for Budget/ Deluxe package and a/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire for luxury package.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc...
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
*Package Tour Rate exclusions for Munnar Honeymoon Packages :
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of site seeing.