7 DAYS/ 6 NIGHTS. COCHIN, MUNNAR, THEKKADY, KUMARAKOM, ALLEPPEY
Day 1: Cochin - Munnar (Tea Garden & Hill station) (130Km). You are greeted on arrival at the Kochi international airport /railway station to the God's own country. Then proceed to Munnar - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination famous for its picture book towns, mist clad hills, sprawling tea gardens, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. On the way stop at two famous water falls - The Cheeyappara falls & Valara Falls. By noon at Munnar. By noon check in to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at the comfort of the hotel/ resort.
Day 2 : Munnar Morning to Top Station. Top Station offers panoramic view of the neighboring state of Tamil Nadu. Then proceed to Echo point famous for its echo phenomenon. It is a famous halting point for the tourists. Mattupetty is also famous for its Indo-Swiss live stock project. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight in Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar Morning after breakfast visit to Rajamala, part of Eravikulam National Park which is the home for the highly endangered Nilgiri Thar. This place is the home for half of the world's Nilgiri Thar population . Then visit pothamedu view point and blossom park. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar - Periyar (wild life sanctuary & Spice plantation)(120Km). Morning proceed to Thekkady. By noon at Thekkady. Afternoon at Periyar lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Stay in Thekkady.
Day 5 : Periyar - Kumarakom (Backwaters) (130Km). Drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom in the last decade has grown from a little known backwater village to a world renowned tourist destination. The serene atmosphere will sooth your souls and refresh your mind and body. Spend the evening in the luxury of your resort.
Day 6 : Kumarakom -Alleppey (40Km). Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey. By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey for a 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lifes and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Day 7: Alleppey - Cochin (65Km): Get down from the houseboat and proceed to Cochin. Afternoon a city tour or some shopping before returning home from Cochin airport/ railway station with ever lasting memories of a holiday your will never forget.
|Honeymoon Package||Rate for a couple|
|Super Deluxe||Rs. 45,000/-|
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- One candle light dinner
- One flower decoration and one cake
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is inlcuded)
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica for Budget/ Deluxe package and a/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire for luxury package.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc...
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
*Package Tour Rate exclusions for Munnar Honeymoon Packages :
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of site seeing.